Public 2 Day ASIST 11.1
PUBLIC ASIST - BRANTFORD, ONTARIO
TBA SHORTLY - SPRING 2021
2020 NOVA SCOTIA ASIST CANCELLED
Location: 2187 Larry Uteck Blvd., Bedford, Nova Scotia
Time - 9:00 - 5:00 (day one); 8:30 - 4:30 (day two).
Cost - $200/person (all inclusive)
To Register (ASIST)
To inquire please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 902-266-9206.
A FEW COMMENTS FROM RECENT ASIST PARTICIPANTS:
“Very personable, warm, and created a safe environment”
“You are both lovely, open, and validating”
“Trainers very dynamic and helpful”
“Safe environment, constant check-ins, sensitivity”
“Fun and upbeat presenters given the difficult topic”
Most people considering suicide share their distress and their intent. The ASIST workshop is for individuals, groups, and caregivers who want to feel more comfortable, confident and competent in helping to prevent the immediate risk of suicide. There have been two million worldwide that have been trained in this two-day, highly interactive, practical, practice-oriented workshop on suicide first aid, which includes powerful videos, small group discussions, and skills practice.
Private In-House 2-Day ASIST Course
An In-house ASIST Course can be more cost effective for businesses based on volume at a fixed rate, and can save on time and travel cost of employees. (Min 8 - Max 26).
1/2 Day ASIST Tune-up:
- In-house 1/2 Day ASIST Tune-up Course for ASIST 11 trained within the last 2 years. (Min 8 - Max 26)
SuicideTalk (90 Minutes)
For additional information:
Please join me on Facebook below.
-Substitutions are both permitted and welcome in place of any cancellation with no penalty. - Must receive an email to email@example.com prior to course registration with substitution details, so that materials are prepared. 24 hours notice is appreciated.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to two weeks prior to the course with a full refund.
- Less then two weeks but more then one week cancellations will receive a 75% refund, or a full credit to the next course.
- DUE TO COVID -Less then one week and Last minute cancellations DUE TO COVID symptoms will receive a full credit for the next ASIST scheduled in the same general area. Substitutions are always welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NO cancellation emails, no shows, will not receive a credit.
New Book Release. Order Here.